Friday, December 30, 2011

Bank of America Consistently Manipulates Customers Account to Create Overdrafts for Their Own Gain

Manipulating customers account to create overdrafts for their own gain is the things that Bank of America (BOA) does to take money from working people who need every penny they earn. If $35 is more important to BOA than satisfying a customer, then BOA is truly not a good business.

I have been banking with BOA for so many years. One of the stipulations for me to have a BOA personal checking account was that I would not be charged for any fees if I had direct deposit. As far as I know, that is the "contract" I entered in business with BOA.  Now the BOA stipulations changed and require a direct deposit of $250 minimum or maintain $1500 minimum balance to avoid maintenance fee. I have a scheduled monthly direct deposit $250 to the personal checking account so the monthly maintenance fee can be waived.

In 12/09/2011, I login BOA online and make sure my personal checking account available balance is sufficient to cover $300 credit card debt payment. I have written and mailed a BOA check of $300 to pay for Chase_Amazon credit card debt. In 12/10/2011, I login BOA online account, shocked, stunned and confused to see an amount of -$888,888.88 was added to my BOA personal checking account. BOA put fictitious debit $888,888.88 to my personal checking account that caused my account in nearly million dollars negative balance and become inaccessible. Past experiences with BOA have taught me that my personal checking account is marked to be closed and balance is to be seized just like it has happened to my BOA business account. Immediately, I stop monthly scheduled paycheck deposit to my personal checking account.

While the personal checking account is nearly million dollars negative balance inaccessible to me, BOA further charged $12 for monthly account maintenance fee in 12/14/2011, $35 for $300 check returned fee in 12/16/2011 and every 5 days added another $35 for an “Extended Overdrawn Balance Charge”.  After deduct $35 for the extended overdrawn balance charge to my personal account, BOA would reprocess $300 check payment, return the $300 check for NSF, charge another $35 check returned fee to my personal account.  Then BOA starts another 5 day cycle of $35 for Extended Overdrawn Balance Charge and $35 for return check fees. BOA consistently manipulates my personal account to create overdrafts for their own gain. Every 5 days, my personal checking account nearly million dollars negative balance increases $70 (2*$35 fees) debit. As a BOA customer, I  can't withdraw any amount from my own accounts but only BOA can withdraw continuously. These are the things that BOA does to take money from working people who need every penny they earn.

My personal checking account will be closed and balance will be seized just like it has happened to my BOA business account. And BOA will report account fraud to ChexSystems.  It would be a near kiss of death to my ability to open a checking or saving account with other financial institutes.

Now BOA seized virtually all my money from business checking and personal checking accounts. The next thing BOA does is to seize my family saving account. In 12/30/2011, BOA withdrew $40 from my family saving account without my authorization. In 01/03/2012, BOA put the withdrawal back to my family saving account.  Then in 01/04/2012, BOA withdrew the balance of my family saving account totally that caused account balance becomes zero. What BOA wants is to have every penny of my family saving account. I don’t have money to buy foods and pay the bills. Enduring and coping with BOA recent disasters, I’m at my lowest point of life and feeling completely hopeless to live this life. Every day I feel tired for no reason.  I have trouble getting up in the morning even I have slept 8-10 hours. I feel trapped and helpless, and find no stimulant to get going and to prop me up during the day. I may not have any obvious signs of physical illness, but I live with a general sense of unwellness, tiredness or “gray” feelings.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem before? Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you encountered a similar problem before? Any advice?